I just took the Adobe Flex 2 Developer Exam and passed! I got an 80% score, though I expected it to be higher when I finished all the questions. I guess I was fooled by some clever trick questions :-). If you also plan on taking this exam, I recommend the following training material:
- Adobe Flex 2 Training From The Source (Book)
- Flex 2 Developer’s Guide (PDF)
- Creating and extending Flex 2 components (PDF)
- Programming ActionScript 3.0 (PDF)
- The sample chapters of the Programming Flex 2 book
- The Lynda.com Flex video training series
I especially recommend the Lynda.com video series, they’re excellent.